Saturday, September 30, 2017

HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH (english)

It’s strange to see how many of us think of Disneyland whence we hear “the happiest place on earth.” Such a strategy they must have had to plant it in our lives this way. It’s not at all about the so-called evil plans of Walt Disney; it’s something else. 

Everyone should have their own ‘happiest place on earth’ right? Happiness comes in different forms and concepts. Everyone has a different path to happiness, or in my opinion, ought to have a different way to it. 

Looking back, Disneyland wasn’t even close to that title for me. The top two runners for me would be, as I regularly repeat, the Versailles Palace or New Orleans. But these two places have not only given me undefinable happiness but also have invested in my personality in one way or another. It was either the history of it, the music of it, or the people of it that made me fall in love with them. All things aside, the personalized parts of a ‘happiest place’ has a lot to say for that individual’s life, views, and choices. 



Not to be confused with a ‘happy-place’ of an individual. That is a whole other story. Think about where you felt the happiest.  

-hande
French Quarter, New Orleans


actually happens when you try to search for the happiest place on earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment